Non-invasive cardiac and vascular testing is designed to provide the providers with a comprehensive understanding of a patient’s heart and vascular anatomy and physiology. It allows your provider to quickly and accurately come to a diagnosis and determine the ideal treatment plan for a patient.
Cardiology Solutions specializes in non-invasive cardiac and vascular testing and is dedicated to helping patients understand their condition and treat it in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
Types of Testing Available
We are pleased to offer a wide range of non-invasive cardiac and vascular tests such as:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG/ECG): The purpose of an electrocardiogram is to record the electrical activity of the heart. It can diagnose decreased blood flow to the heart muscle, a heart attack, and monitor heart rhythm changes.
- Echocardiogram (TTE/TEE): A transthoracic echocardiogram (TTE) involves placing a hand-held probe on the chest and using high-frequency sound waves to generate images of the size, structure, and motion of the heart. A transesophageal echocardiogram (TEE) allows a closer view of the heart structures but requires the probe to be inserted down the esophagus under sedation.
- Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) and Exercise ABI: The ratio of arterial blood pressure of the ankle over arms is known as ABI. ABI evaluates how well the blood flows in the legs.
- Vascular Ultrasound: A vascular ultrasound examines the circulation in the blood vessels and may assess the arteries and veins in any body part.
- Venous Reflux Studies: A vascular ultrasound study to assess for leaky veins that cause pain and swelling in the legs.
Schedule a Cardiac or Vascular Test at Cardiology Solutions
If you are displaying symptoms of a cardiac or vascular condition, contact us today to schedule a thorough evaluation.