Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States. One person dies every 37 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease. About 647,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.
Dr. Furqan Tejani is a highly-trained and experienced cardiologist dedicated to helping you achieve optimal cardiovascular health. He specializes in reducing cardiovascular risk factors to prevent disease, diagnosing and treating common and complex cardiovascular illnesses, and utilizing therapies to reduce morbidity and mortality and improve the quality of life of patients.
Heart Conditions We Treat
- Hypertension or high blood pressure: A condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries is constantly elevated.
- Hyperlipidemia: Hyperlipidemia occurs when there are abnormally elevated levels of any or all fat particles or lipids in the blood.
- Surgical Clearance: Surgical clearance involves making sure a patient is ready for surgery.
- Coronary artery disease: Disease or damage in the heart’s major blood vessels.
- Cardiomyopathy: Cardiomyopathy is a heart muscle disease that makes it difficult for the heart to pump blood to the rest of the body.
- Congestive heart failure: A chronic condition in which the heart does not pump blood as well as it should.
- Myocardial and pericardial disorders: Diseases of the heart muscle or the sac around the heart.
- Cardiac arrhythmias: Improper beating of the heart that may be too fast, too slow, or irregular.
- Cardioversion: Cardioversion involves converting a cardiac arrhythmia to a normal rhythm through electricity or drugs.
- Valvular heart disease: Issues that arise when one or more heart valves do not open or close properly resulting in blockage or leaking of the valve.
- Congenital heart disease: A problem in the structure of the heart that is present at birth.
Cardiology Solutions is pleased to offer a diverse range of treatment options for a variety of heart conditions. Treatments include:
- Cardiovascular consultation and cardiovascular examination
- Diagnostic cardiovascular testing
- Preventive cardiology
- Medical cardiovascular therapies
- Interventional therapies (cardiac, peripheral and structural)
- Referral for cardiac surgery
Personalized, Multidisciplinary Approach to Heart Care
At Cardiology Solutions, we believe in a personalized, multidisciplinary approach to heart care. Each patient is unique. Your treatment plan may include cardiac consultation, non-invasive or invasive testing, recommendations for lifestyle modifications, medication management, and one or more invasive procedures. When appropriate, Dr. Furqan Tejani will collaborate with other healthcare professionals to design a treatment plan that is right for you. The goal is to improve your overall cardiovascular health and your quality of life.
Contact Cardiology Solutions Today
If you’re interested in learning more about the excellent general cardiology services at Cardiology solutions, we encourage you to contact us today.